Header2

Friday 14 August 2015

Banky W Mourns Co-Pilot, Peter Bello That Died In Bristow Helicopter Crash



A day after the recovery of the bodies of victims of the ill fated Bristow Helicopter that plunged into Lagoon in Lagos on Wednesday, Nigerian RnB singer, Banky W still mourns the co-pilot, Peter Bello, who he said was his friend during his lifetime.

"This isn't how any of us planned to say goodbye. There were supposed to be many years of memories... life is unfair and death is so cold, so final. It's such a painful, heartbreaking, harsh reminder that none of us know exactly how long we have here.

"I wish I got to know you better bro. But I celebrate the fact that I got to know you at all. I'll never understand why Bad things happen to good people.. all I can do now is pray for your family and friends. May God be with them in these darkest of times. May God have mercy on us all," he wrote on his Instagram page.

No comments:

Post a Comment