Header2

Friday 31 July 2015

Toke Makinwa rocks wedding dress for Complete Fashion Magazine


Toke Makinwa covers the latest edition of Complete Fashion Magazine
It’s interesting that the multi-media personality who has dominated headlines recently due to alleged issues with her hubby Maje Ayida, is rocking a wedding dress on a magazine cover. But it seems like the decision to rock a wedding dress was all Toke’s. Speaking about how cover came about she said,


So, I have always wondered what I will look like in a traditional wedding dress and when the opportunity came up I went with it. I didn’t have a big old white wedding (PrincessStyle), so this shoot was fun fun fun. I am married to my craft, married to my purpose and I am definitely married to my dreams.
See behind the scene photos...



No comments:

Post a Comment