Header2

Thursday 30 July 2015

Sex Appeal Is Part Of My Selling Point - Cynthia Morgan



German Juice crooner, Cynthia Morgan has revealed why her style is pulling waves in the music industry. Obviously the female act is one of the hottest female singers in Nigeria right now, with club bangers like German Juice, Lead Me On, Come and Do and Don’t Break My Heart, the diva explained how s*x appeal has been a strong tool for her.

 In an interview with City People, this is what she had to say;

 “It is in built, I didn’t go anywhere to learn, it is the whole package that comes with a talented person. If you are ready for the industry, you must have a total package. ‘Aside from music, a lot want to see you perform, they want to see the s*x appeal, and you have to be believable, it is inbuilt talent and craft in me and that is my selling point.”

No comments:

Post a Comment